Thursday 11 December 2008

Ufo Sighting In Plato

Ufo Sighting In Plato
I was driving my car, heading west and I saw an aspirin/golf ball solid white orb fly over the trees straight ahead of me in the distance and head north. It was 9:30 at night and it was just a white solid ball moving over the trees. Then suddenly to my right, I saw a giant, dark, black, shape fly over my car and head north also. Like it was either chasing the orb or flying with it. It was a dark, black, upside down "A" shaped object and I could look up into the middle of the "A" part and see the night sky. It was all about 5 seconds and then both objects were gone. Both objects disappeared when I turned my head to the left to see where they were going to. I knew immediately I saw a UFO and I checked my car clock to see if there was any "missing time" but there was none. I wasn't really scared, I thought it was really cool. Not sure what I saw but it was something I can't explain. I found it strange I saw two objects in the sky at the same time

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment