Saturday 20 September 2008

Ufo Sighting In Georgia On August 26Th 2013 Holy Hit I Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before Ever Crazy

Ufo Sighting In Georgia On August 26Th 2013 Holy Hit I Have Never Seen Anything Like This Before Ever Crazy
UFO SIGHTING IN GEORGIA ON AUGUST 26TH 2013 - HOLY HIT. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. EVER! CRAZY. I AM A BELIEVER.

I was letting my dogs out for the night. I always look at the stars, so I left the porch light off as usual. Immediately, the object caught my eye. I noticed it moving in a somewhat figure eight pattern, as if to make the infinite symbol from my angle of view. The pattern was very small. I'm assuming it was rather far away. The object was a glowing orange/yellow orb. At first, I denied myself the truth blaming it on my eyes. Then it dissapeared. I thought maybe a cloud, but the skies were clear as far as I could tell. Then, it reappeared. The movement became more noticeable. Now it was moving to the east in a jumping fashion, as if it were bouncing left to right. As well, the object appeared to move up and down slightly. It dissapeared again. Reappeared for about two seconds, and then suddenly like a light went out it was gone. I can't beleive it. I am developing a new outlook on life as I type this message. I am setting up a camera by the back door. Hope to see it again. Scared as you know what to go outside at night now though. Wish me luck.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment