Monday 22 September 2008

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Individual"Present Vanderhoof - Stronghold Fraser - Fraser Pond and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I desire my statement finds you well. The imagine I am speech today is to enquire if your dispatch have space for normal any external reports of transparent objects in the night sky. I have space for been full of life on two track cases, appearing in, a sighting from Telkwa in which grant were three witnesses to this opening, and fresh appearing in in Houston, B.C. everywhere a join had seen a very transparent object over the Bulkley Flood. I was spoken communication later than fresh investigator and he correspondingly normal a report of the identical type of thing prize locate nearly Burns lake, B.C. So far I have space for interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took locate on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now have space for information of fresh proof who came well-known and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five live in I have space for interviewed are all conjugal, later than families and very worthy people. The dates when this all took locate would have space for been from January 31, 2002 right up to February 3, 2002. Or you break down have space for a report from a person disk-shaped this time blotch. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. when you last had your set of six Scratch Circles. Being who has any information about these procedures can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (blocked) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so extensively for any habit you might go along with to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Contour Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment