Monday 29 September 2008

By Canadia

By Canadia
I'm wasn't talking about anything so Hollywood. Maybe NASA sees something, or maybe they find some tiny piece of evidence, a scrap or fragment or something. I'd have a hard time believing that if for any reason they did find it, it would end up anywhere other than deep in some warehouse.

I also was not alive during the cold-war era, but i had the impression that UFO investigation was a higher priority back then, if only to see if it was the soviets. If governments were doing anything to look for this stuff, I assumed it would be back then.

I do not think that any government has access or has had access to alien technology ever. Every technological advance ever has a clear lineage in terms of previous ones. Alien-acquired tech would stick out like a sore thumb. Nor do I think that aliens have ever "visited" earth and shook hands or taken pictures of anyone.

My point was that if there was some tiny but conclusive or even suggestive piece of evidence, it seems likely that if a state-level power found it, they would have no reason to release the knowledge to the general public.

Credit: ovni-news.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment