Wednesday 31 December 2014

Ufo Sighting In Cape Coral

Ufo Sighting In Cape Coral
UFO SIGHTING IN CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA ON JUNE 20TH 2013 - ON GOOGLE EARTH - EXCELLENT VISUAL OF A 20' SPHERE GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF GOOGLE VEICHLE AT HIGH SPEED FOLLOWING POWER LINES DAYTIME

while looking for a house in Cape Coral, Fl I noticed an object that I thought was a blimp in the street view. It bothered me and after a while I looked at it more closely and found that if I moved one frame in google earth the object was shown moving along the roadside power lines and traveled from horizon to horizon in 4 frames which covered not more than 200 feet in front of the house I was looking at. One frame was close enough to see circular spots clearly on the object that could be like holes or lights or something - to me it almost looked like a giant whiffle ball but not really. the detail is very good.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment