Sunday 7 September 2014

Ufo Sighting In Saint Clair Shores Michigan On August 22Nd 2013 Ball Of Fire

Ufo Sighting In Saint Clair Shores Michigan On August 22Nd 2013 Ball Of Fire
UFO SIGHTING IN SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 22ND 2013 - BALL OF FIRE, WITH MUSHROOM SHAPED AURA OVER IT WITH WHAT APPEARED TO BE DOTS IN THE AURAII was standing in my drive talking on the phone when I looked up into the west sky and noticed a bright light with a strange mushroom shaped aura above it. Thinking it a bit srtange I emiditly put on my glasses so that I might get a better look at it. I then noticed that the light was what appered to be a ball of flame with a mushroom shaped bubble above it with what seamed to be polka dots in it. the aura above the object seamed to be semi transparent. I watched the object move at a fast pace to the south east at what seamed to be aproxmatly 40 degrees until it dissapared from view in less than a minite.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment