Thursday 15 May 2014

Ufo Sighting In Lakewood Ohio On September 23Rd 2013 Two Objects W And Ne Sku Elonged Starlike

Ufo Sighting In Lakewood Ohio On September 23Rd 2013 Two Objects W And Ne Sku Elonged Starlike
Let dog out in backyard and noticed what appeared to be an elongated star. Noticed one yesterday in western sky, however, did not really pay much attention to it. Today however, I noted a similar sight in the NE sky over Lake Erie. Looked to the W and noted same object as yesterday. Paying attention to the NE object I began to notice movement with the directions constantly changing. I had a clear view between the branches of two tree, there is absolutely no question in regards to the movement or the various direction changes. During this time period I also noted an plane flying (Well up in the sky) and was able to note the difference in the 2 movement patterns. What I saw was definitely not a plane or a star. I lost contact when I re-entered my house. I am 68 years old and look into the sky often, this is the first time I have seen something I cannot explain.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Credit: alienspress.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment