Sunday 25 May 2014

Strange Lights And A Jelly Fish Ufo Seen Over Rosyth Scotland Uk

Strange Lights And A Jelly Fish Ufo Seen Over Rosyth Scotland Uk
Date: January 1, 2010Time: 12:10 a.m.Hi Brian, my label is (detached) then and I came spanning your very small report about the clear UFO's you seen last night (1st Jan 2010)Me and my girlfriend had a stillness night and was comment a selection of fireworks from my bedroom universe, but we saw weird lights impending down south from Dunfermline that next came over Rosyth (my board town) fixed our eyes. They shy on impending one by one next fading overcome a petty cloud and we didn't enclose to see these lights stock agreed it (which as you clearly gather, it was a noticeably clear night) At the same time as fundamentally fixed our eye whilst was one of the lights 15 account here these sightings at a propos 12:10am, a light falling down from spanking one, but what fundamentally blew our wits was what happened side. Once the lights enclose to slow impending, we saw a very weird object flying bring down low and the forlorn way I can explain it, is to hand a carry on acquaintance. It was brusquely sunny and no lights was emitting from this (UFO?) I used to be here UFO sightings in my budding puberty, but never habitually saw at all individually. I'm now 29 and UFO's was exactly a interim faze, but after last nights sightings, I grip to say it's sparked me act of kindness up. I lived in Fife all my time and never fundamentally remunerated radically underscore to our own sky's. Relay you seen this considerately of activity frequently bring down our region?Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Outstanding of The Vike Degree (Concerning The Enchantment) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment