Sunday 19 May 2013

Ufo Sighting In Houston Texas On February 2Nd 2012 Its A Plane Ohhh Thats Not A Plane

Ufo Sighting In Houston Texas On February 2Nd 2012 Its A Plane Ohhh Thats Not A Plane
UFO SIGHTING IN HOUSTON, TEXAS ON FEBRUARY 2ND 2012 - ITS A PLANE! OHHH THATS NOT A PLANE!

Was leaving my friends house. There were 4 of us including me. Saw ufos before so I like looking up at the stars. 3 of my friends were talking when I noticed something. This looked like a ufo ive seen before so I decided to get my friends attention. of the 4 1.5 was skeptic. 1 was skeptic the other was skeptic but open to the idea. To get there attention I pointed and said " Thats plane is moving fast." They looked up because the object was kinda traveling fast. "Yah its a plane... its a plane... its a plane ohhhhh thats not a plane. The object was traveling horizontally across the skies when it suddenly shot up. Like how you shoot a roman candle up in the air. The object was gone. That was cool never seen it like that before.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment