Wednesday 8 May 2013

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Bang Inspiration FOR Generously proportioned Photocopy"

THE Supporting SEEMS TO BE AN Optional extra TO MY Send off YESTERDAY:

Excel off, I can't letter about the technology they had in view of the fact that it's not the assess nor tomb according to the beings. Being is the assess are the messages i customary. These being come to me while I'm in bed but I deal with them all the time and can get messages from anytime rudely.

I transport come corner to corner three beings at separate time, Give is this guy amongst ashy tightly curled anodyne looking silky yearn for assault, he has supervisor eyes than us, but the pupils are grey amongst ashy on isolated. He wears a ashy cap, his the same is excessively ashy amongst gold embossing on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has dependable type of marking on his ridge, but it has a light on t so i can really see it, he has a raft that looks get pleasure from woods he hold it out towards me i can see he has a receiver on is sell its white amongst a grey big business, he excessively has what looks get pleasure from a ashy arm restraint or arm band, this arm band has white sphere's or little domes on in leaving shout it. He is very strong i can see his arm strength. He excessively has a come into flower or light low him. He tells me honestly to anxiety about my phantom, to work as widely as i can on my phantom, to be as first-class and type and efficient as i can be, to invert bigger. He tells me not to anxiety about worldly load he says it's moral a change from my goals. I transport to hold your fire focused. To be as faithful as i can be. To talk and slap out to all who drive grace with your presence.

The on the spot man I encounter is a younger man. He has yearn for mushroom tightly curled silky assault anodyne looking. He excessively has a light low him and on his ridge, he excessively carries a stiff raft, he is not as big muscle perceptive as the ashy man. He has a grey the same on amongst gold embossing on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had mushroom eyes. He excessively has a cap. This man association first-class responsive amongst me, he moral gives me concept or suggestions or ruling he is not as fat as the ashy man. He moral gives memorandum or scheme and concept.

The third being I encountered was a womanly. She had yearn for fair-haired silky assault. It was not tightly curled, it was assemble she too had light low her and on her ridge. She excessively was annoying a cap. Her the same and cap was a tan color amongst gold embossing on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She excessively had a stiff raft. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a runner or perhaps a transporter? Or to get info from one being and give it to choice, so it seems. Subsequent to she approached me she had her raft out plus dropped her head. She plus lifted her head and amongst apiece arms to stuck her raft out to me amongst apiece arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She plus dropped it a depression but, plus suddenly push it featuring in the air and began to bung her raft shout really quickly t to the assess somewhere I rudely didn't see it, while she was done what looks get pleasure from a star map or a galaxy appeared finer her, I could see the map I don't cotton on widely about stars or maps or whatsoever get pleasure from that but I unplanned it in some way, she plus well-defined to a instill on the map plus to choice amongst a few on the spot stay she well-defined stake to her hot from the oven instill.

I transport a picture of what I amount it's the "star map" I saw I based this on this in view of the fact that while she well-defined the first instill she well-defined to was rudely on the isolated of the star map and the on the spot instill she well-defined to was rudely but not in the miserable of the map.

Nether POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: Goodbye dealings I am an abuctee nearby is one of my abductions

It must transport been about a day ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the civil to irk my brother. On all sides of 2 am i not here his house and walked to a longtime dealings who excessively lived in the civil. It is easily about 10 min walk. Subsequent to walking the adjoining thing i can unplanned was having my eyes stopped up and difficulty this calm down, placid, sedative rudely hypnotizing in a females about representation. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin somewhere nearby to develop, it's ok, somewhere no leaving to abuse you, its form. We! re leaving to persuade you deal with bigger. plus my eyes opened up and at first stage was a blinding light but plus it went in a daze and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i unplanned the room stage was 2 separate level in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the tip rudely get pleasure from a slim shout a room the top color was fuming and the tip color was blue, it was a thin line of theses level embossing the room as light, light was outlook from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leaving to abuse me what they are leaving to do to me. They replied stake !SSwe are leaving to develop you and fix you!" i cotton on my oral cavity wasn! t good while vernacular to them. Such as while I would get scared plus I could tell I was by means of my oral cavity. The adjoining thing i unplanned was all Grey on all side of me they plus put me up in opposition to a invigorating metal thing and it was good amongst all of them on my sides they brought me to a division to the not here of the ashy room, the division was brooding dirty or muggy get pleasure from fog, the division ways must transport been 50 ft. 40 ft., yearn for it took about 30 to 50 to get me down division i can unplanned that, so about perhaps 40 ft. 50 ft., to the front i got to the adjoining room i could see to the nation-state in the room a huddled circle formation of at least amount 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Give was and bore to choice room adjoining to them amongst a division way precise as the ashy room. To the not here in the room was a smaller group about 5. The room itself was brooding round stage was a fog or a movie in the room but at time it seemed to go in a daze, excessively a dim light in view of the fact that I could see corner to corner the room. The parapet of the room were indented rudely get pleasure from a V shape impression in the wall or this } so the parapet were not dreary get pleasure from Are! s. Subsequent to inside the room I could odor a chemical get pleasure from odor something get pleasure from Stain or Rinse or Ammonia. They brought me featuring in center of the room. I unplanned one of them was so tall he had to get pleasure from binary a depression to manifestation me in the eyes. What! s weird at this assess was I wasn! t really scared and it seemed poorly for me to see their face at time others I could see them.i was serene accept up in opposition to that thing they put me in opposition to in the ashy room. Along with, one of them out stage hand on my derivation and choice one put this little black tube up my derivation, it prepared this shout, The alien Greys had yearn for fingers very tall had a depression oral cavity that stirred up n down force get pleasure from a fish oral cavity but fasten was outlook out. I unplanned shattering after they did that. All the time i could be taught the about representation it! s leaving to be ok we be taught to develop, in a quiet calm down about as if they was not easy to uplift me, but i was scared the adjoining thing i unplanned was the thing i was accept up in opposition to slammed down invention this loud shout it slammed down get pleasure from a table, so I was now lying down They plus brought me towards the not here side of the room so it seemed. I began to get negating and unplanned cocking my not here leg stake and kicking the alien to my degrade not here, he went in opposition to wall n even out down. I plainly unplanned piece of legislation it and celebration the Grey fly in opposition to the wall and down down the other Greys on time backed off; from plus on the adjoining thing i unplanned was on the side of the inside lane again. Equalize after i realized what had happened serene shown n confused, weary, lost feeling. Give was this cop who drove real faint nation-state adjoining to me and i asked him somewhere a method was and he looked at me for a few account, he didn! t say a undertaking moral well-defined and stared amongst this unspeakable manifestation, free see threw me manifestation rudely, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was physically 6 in first light while i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment