Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ufo Sighting In Riverside California On January 23Rd 2015 Red Orb Ufo That Hovered Then Descended Until It Disappeared

Ufo Sighting In Riverside California On January 23Rd 2015 Red Orb Ufo That Hovered Then Descended Until It Disappeared
I first seen the object when I pulled up to my house after work. I noticed it in the sky, the thing that made me notice it was that it appeared red, at first I thought it was maybe that asteroid that was supposed to fly by close to earth. But I noticed the inside of the red sphere was yellow and pulsated, it was bizarre, I never have seen any plane or helicopter have lights like that. So I went to my backyard and decided to film it with my iPhone 5 camera. I noticed it began to descent, it eventually disappeared behind the small hill that is visible from my backyard. Whatever it was, it was closer than what I originally thought it was, I felt excitement because I believe I filmed a actual UFO. But with that being said, the only thing I think it could of been would of been some sort of globe or something that someone could of been flying around, that's the only explanation other than something extraterrestrial.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: ovni-news.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment