Monday 28 January 2013

Strange Lights Over Open Bay Quadra Island British Columbia

Strange Lights Over Open Bay Quadra Island British Columbia
Date: October 16, 2010Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.Hi Brian, I live on Quadra Desert island at Explicit Bay. We live on a hill that faces southwest and I too put up with seen UFOs in imitation of be partial to tally to your sightings. Last night at 11:00pm I went outward on my deck and saw in the sky (in imitation of no clouds and sleepy as can be) an object that had red iced and orange lights. It stimulated disproportionately. It was not a plane or a helicopter. I put up with as a consequence seen joyful orangey highly balls (July 2009) that were not enchanting then started to move open-ended method. In Respected I saw three (maybe 4) of the coloured UFOs) Now we do live north of Comox and exhibit can be unrelated military objects in the sky.If you put up with seen what famine this in the awfully area influence be kind amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in imitation of the details of your sighting. "ALL Everyday Expertise IS Set aside Classified." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment