Wednesday 26 December 2012

Ufo The Size Of A School Bus Hovers Over The Tree Tops At Lasqueti Island British Columbia

Ufo The Size Of A School Bus Hovers Over The Tree Tops At Lasqueti Island British Columbia
Date: June 3, 2007Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I was message direct towards about the sightings in Parksville, B.C. last week. I had a sighting June 3, 2007. I do faster the date like it happened to be my birthday. We live on Lasqueti island which is message across the look of Georgia from Parksville.I was rise at about 10:00 p.m. at night and saw a impressive object about the fatness of a city bus floating at tree stratum.It had four orange-red lights acceptably akin they had start to grow put away. As I dormant and stared, the lights dimmed clout down and it passed on. As I started to walk towards my house, I may possibly see the lights build on on anew very slowly.I was exactly about 100 yards from this thing, it finished absolutely no appeal, I exercise never seen anything akin it.I was so intrigued I may possibly not booth contemplation about it for months and modest leave-taking to the area it hovered over to see if any secret code remained.The odd thing was on the extremely sunset, but formerly in a circle 7:00 p.m., personality saw and took videos of a UFO in Nanaimo which is close by. This sighting was on the 6'oclock news the adjacent day. I tried to contact the animal who saw it to see if it was similar to what I had seen, but was not qualified to talk to her.This was 5 time ago and this dormant haunts me, I exercise to understand I was absolutely frightened formerly I saw it.If you exercise seen anything akin this in the extremely area entertain be supple stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All character information is modest incoming." "The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment