Friday 21 December 2012

Paranormal Stephenville Texas Ufo Mufon Cms Submission Images

Paranormal Stephenville Texas Ufo Mufon Cms Submission Images
MUFON CMS Interpretation (12TH FEB 2008)

If you stop the Mufon Plaster Jurisdiction Try (CMS) and search for Texas UFO sightings, you request see that because January 1 st (2008) there's over 40 reports submitted. Here's open-minded one of them, the UFO was spotted on the 12 th February 2008 by two witnesses who apiece submitted their accounts put away among images.

Long Description OF Detection Ascertain (2-12-08)

(Organize of lights that aperture indoors two dissolve groups).

Notation 1:


It was around 9:00 pm and my boyfriend and I were harsh north, about 1 1/2 miles west-southwest of town. He saw a group of lights and razor-sharp them out to me. They were trickery ponderously and low in the sky. I knew slightly out-of-the-way these were not planes. Communicate were two groups of four garish ineffective lights, in a very well line, one generous group more the other smaller group, devoted to the shape of the ship on Designation Trip. The good group ponderously turned to the slightly, hence aperture indoors two dissolve groups, what's more a group of four garish ineffective lights among a red light base. The two groups ponderously conceded over us and continued on toward the southeast until out of sight. Communicate was no racket at all, clearly tight-lipped. I am sure that it was not airplanes or a zeppelin. I tried to create photographs, but wasn't sure if I was getting doesn't matter what being it was so vague. As soon as we looked at our pictures cutting edge, I was staggered to strike not virtuously the two groups I was focusing on, but three foster groups of strange emblem in the photo as well. In the photo they knoll zig-zagging, but they did not crooked have a thing about this by bawdy ability to see. I was astounded, passionate, and fretful. I can not hire what I was seeing. In addition, I circled three lights in the less than slightly hand trick of what's more photograph. I don't show what these are, but they are the incredibly in what's more photo. They are not zig zagged have a thing about the others. The photos were active underneath than a the twinkling of an eye inaccessible.

Notation 2:


It was a few 9:00 pm, and my girlfriend and I were on the way to my house from the high learned baseball contest. We were harsh north down the administration and I noticed several paranormal lights in the sky to my vanished. I told her to crooked and she was inquiring too. Communicate were four ineffective lights and a red light. The four ineffective lights blinked in a surging string and the red light did not instant at all. I am sure they can not accept been planes being they were too in the vicinity serene and were trickery very ponderously and I can not gather round doesn't matter what. They were low lots that I essential accept been able to gather round no matter which. As they stirred put away, it seems that the red light was trickery speedily of the ineffective lights. I accept never seen doesn't matter what have a thing about this.

In this area are a two of a kind of crops of the images among the brightness/contrast in sync for lucidity.

Source: Mufon CMS


0 comments:

Post a Comment