Monday 22 October 2012

Ufology Alien Abductee Speaks About 2012 And The Things To Come Ufo Sighting News

Ufology Alien Abductee Speaks About 2012 And The Things To Come Ufo Sighting News

Viewer states the following:

"I was seeded as a result of event of a few ideas to acquire..It was not scholastic or discussed..It was "to be found" central of me. It is no matter which that I do be on familiar terms with, which most cannot flight of the imagination how it feels. We ALL were to interminably be observant of..ET and ideas to acquire. Not predicting later but it was relaxed to them (ET) as they unfinished the information of an astrophysical / outer space prefigure, that would each transmit ET. That tribe is relaxed to the greys..I am not lying, I am open the truth as I be on familiar terms with it from my encounters. Possibly the greys are lying to me. I don't accusation them not now to the same degree they are alien to me torpid but each to the same degree my encounters all display been abduction...I do not accusation man..persuasive extend..after it comes to our leaders and the powers that display taken control."

"We are being lied to about ET and UFOs for a dispute..and it is to employ the unusual..NWO...the "powers that be" in a way you can never flight of the imagination. Nor possibly will I..if I had not seen nor conscious as a result of ET that has singular my life and what I am able to see. I was asked what I dint about 2012..and this video is my underprovided reply..."

Source: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment