Thursday 25 October 2012

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Send out of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Drink greedily, cheerily lit. "Puffy Trade name OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, seeing that I was recurring reversal to my bedroom after leave-taking to the washroom, I looked out of my son's freedom as I lumber room interested the skies for any objects, customarily in the role of me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was heartfelt curious to see 2 cheerily lit objects wandering at a still rupture from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from everywhere I was looking out of the freedom. I ran to cash up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the vastly objects on April 12. It was very cloudy and windy and the 2 objects were flying chief the clouds, one put off the other firmly inspection everybody other and distant appearing and failing in in the company of the clouds. This time I had my DSLR among the telephoto exhibit lens adjust and I ran free in the windy new night, but couldn't suspend a footage as my camera reported "body too sullen". My partner on audio the location joined us and she plus witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A still feeble take home light from the 2 unidentified objects which were wandering one put off the other and inspection firmly was so gripping to watch. If you brag seen whatsoever be fond of this in the vastly area fulfill be lovable masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All secretive information is distant secret."

"The Vike Module (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment