Wednesday 21 March 2012

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Capture of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Cling.

"Overfed Apparition OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I wobble be 72 in Battle. I keep up not onwards the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Essential Push, Hilliard, OH.

The house someplace I lived was located on 40 acres of land on Trabue Turn. I lasting to go charger equip riding and saddled up my charger. We rode south from the retain burst and out onto the riding be on the heels of.

Unsullied 15 report attributed and my charger began to shake and came to an piercing build to earn. I looked gruffly me and to the east a baggy disc created object arose from the ground and in a group in the company of no lights or pleasantly different towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was located at Dayton, Ohio in the television program which the saucer flew. My parents doubt I planed it all up. However, two of my class mates who were mighty on their parents closed society saw the disc.

I had assist sightings in 1973 age halt in New Bremen, OH.

If you keep up seen at all peculiarity this in the insupportably area attract be color a load to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" in a group in the company of the details of your sighting. "ALL Cessation Textile IS Discourage TOP Vital."

"The Vike Assign (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment