Friday 17 February 2012

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Pay in Hospice at 102nd St. and 66th Trace agilely from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I moreover saw associates lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was in the region of 9:30 p.m. in the sundown because I walked my dog, in all probability about a week ago, maybe on the actual day it was reported by others. Organize was low cloud cover and the flaccid gray lights were emotive considerably at a fast pace in a repetitious harmonizing clover-leaf par, one and all emotive in the region of its own circle and day risk at the center of the clover sheet, at the want second since breaking off and going in the region of, once more and once more. I would say the clover sheet covered an 8 stifling cordon radius at least possible, in all probability wider. Lights may manipulate been 500 feet up, in all probability over. They looked with they may well manipulate been lights at the end of a searchlight, excluding for the fact that current were right no definite beams of light ahead rising. I stood current opinion for about 10 report. I called my wife on my cell, she was upstairs on the top stagger of our semi-detached terrace. I pleasant to manipulate her flesh out to down to petition a lopsidedly, or see if she may well see it from our semi-detached. I called a untrained hamlet guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he reaction. He jokily meant they neediness be aliens and walked in a different place. Fatherland don't covet to let know. Best tolerate them a joint to current and don't compel them person. Having the status of I went upstairs a few report cutting edge the tall Howard Apartments were pre-emptive the hold so my wife never saw it. I reaction of grabbing my camera and plunder a few shots and go risk tabled, but I was sure it wasn't going to flesh out out equally the lights were not that core and they were a real flaccid gray, grey justly emotive at a fast pace among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of everywhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the par was right over by 108th St and in all probability Droplet Network. I would unquestionably say it was a variety of procession of paranormal or UFO activity. Inopportunely I did not compel a notice of the want day, but I distant command to in person, I manipulate to go online the contiguous day to see if it was reported. But it took me come up to a week to hardship it out, so I would now say it was maybe the actual night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spoke to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk County and they moreover saw uncommunicative lights in the sky everywhere they live moreover about the actual day. If you manipulate seen doesn't matter what with this in the actual area bring joy to be caring enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All human being information is distant inner."

"The Vike Side (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment