Monday 26 September 2011

Ufo Sighting In Palmyra Virginia On June 12Th 2013 Orb Light That Flashes Brilliant White

Ufo Sighting In Palmyra Virginia On June 12Th 2013 Orb Light That Flashes Brilliant White
UFO SIGHTING IN PALMYRA, VIRGINIA ON JUNE 12TH 2013 - ORB LIGHT THAT FLASHES BRILLIANT WHITE

I was getting ready for bed. I laid down and was looking out the window above my bed and say a brilliant flash of light. It disappeared then a few seconds later I saw the flash again. I got up and looked out the window closer and saw a star like object moving at a high altitude from south to magnetic north. I ran downstairs and out to the front porch and it was directly overhead. The sky was clear and the stars were out. It appeared to be high in the sky. It grew brilliant white again and then it was gone. I went around to the backyard to see if I could find it again but it just wasn't there anymore. It was star sized and when it flashed it grew to the size of a dime. The flash lasted a few seconds each time. I am an amateur astronomer and have never seen anything like that before.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment