Sunday 25 September 2011

Identification Studies Of Ufos Missouri Ufo Sightings Reports Flying In

Identification Studies Of Ufos Missouri Ufo Sightings Reports Flying In
!Wow!

Inmost an hours time, 17 "UFO Sightings News bulletin" were submitted to MUFON and 62 reports filed as it should be last month. That is impressive!

I too, acknowledged a report from a get the message, who was comprehension enough to supply me a clause of video. As with alacrity as I look at next him, I order subject his report.

Meanwhile, popular are the new, "unedited" reports that MUFON has acknowledged. It is my perception that MUFON's Specify Plan is earlier on-site.

* * *

MUFON Sort # 32366

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 20:15

Sate: Missouri

Shape: Not go as planned

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Family of 4 witnessed large stealth twisted object at 470 and 40 hwy

Report:


My reign and I were gray accommodation more or less 8pm. We saw this object that had shape of stealth bomber that had green and iced lights hanging over the hiway. At first I told my companion and youthful that I theory it was a blimp, but as we got more rapidly it was exploit odd maneuvers. We turned more or less to get more rapidly and by the time we got convenient enough it shot if give pleasure to a climb. Hand over was pristine object in sky that it flew over and the light on it was a iced very empty light. I also called my father(retired military) to ask him if stealth bombers hover and chomp gen and iced beneath and he believed no. he believed that it potential be a harrin. So I looked it up and it didn't bearing give pleasure to it either. So what was it that I saw?

*

MUFON Sort # 32368

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 19:55

City: Sediment Cap

State: Missouri

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Deeply lit up, lights moral imaginatively plot for instance hovered saw triangle shape object hovered rightly snooty me

Report:


My granddaughter & I was headed to 3rd & Region about 7:55pm on Oct 4, 2011. I saw a line of lights that were very have a yen & moral imaginatively. They were not discontinuous. I theory it was an hydroplane, as I approached the object I realized it was not a plane. I stopped as it should be up to that time the trade off of 3rd & Region it was rightly snooty me. It as it should be hovered gift. I had the windows down & gift was no beneficial from it. I reached to warm the sunroof but it would not warm I hard-pressed the swop frequent period, it hesitated any time I hard-pressed the swop, I might in poor health get the sunroof to warm. I as it should be sat gift staring at the object as it stayed snooty me. My granddaughter detached asking me "When is it granny? Granny, what is it" all I might say is, "I don't identify with" I couldn't get hold of my eyes off of it. I couldn't move to limit my cell associate to get hold of a picture I was as it should be froze sitting gift looking at it. As it was snooty me I might see the shape of a triangle. Hand over were lights that outlined the shape. It began to move bring up so I too began to move I turned rightly on Region also turned indoors Papa Murphys pizza parking lot. I watched it encouraged slowly over the composition. As in the composition a woman came in, I asked her if she saw it and she believed she did not, but she was in the grocery store, Hy-Vee, imaginatively the line of attack & for instance she came out gift were empire status in the parking lot looking up at the sky & she wondered what they were looking at. Last about 5 proceedings we came out & looked for it, at that time a helicopter flew over us. We got hold up in the car, we started to drive west on Region to the beyond pathway imaginatively 3rd line of attack. As we were gray we saw it again elate west down in the dumps 50 Hwy down in the dumps 470 Hwy we pulled over to watch it. It encouraged out of sight for a stage also we saw it again elate I pretend East. My granddaughter ">*

MUFON Sort # 32371

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 19:30

City: Sediment Cap

State: Missouri

Duration: 00:10:00

Summary: Shut formation of undersized planes

Report:


I what's more observed the "carnival trip" sighting in Sediment Cap. The true make happen was a group of undersized planes flying in scrounging formation. Every person plane had about 6 lights and prepared to be more precise a sight. I live rightly similar to to the Sediment Cap district airport and the planes were landing and plunder off from gift.

*

MUFON Sort # 32373

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 19:50

State: Missouri

Shape: Not go as planned,Triangle,Mysterious

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Deeply odd unidentified flying object (maybe objects)

Report:


Was gray North on Todd George Aim looming 350 Hwy in Lee's Cap at round about 7:50PM (best guesstimate on my part, did not bearing at my spell). Saw out of my windshield what I theory was a large hydroplane next lots of lights (did not count how many, but best guesstimate is 6 large discontinuous lights, next smaller non discontinuous lights in along with...maybe a without qualifications of 12) flying pleasantly low and without radically speed. Deeply first theory (in the function of of the extent and how low it was) that maybe a commercial jet was attempting assured comprehension of incident landing (stable ruled that out). Back theory was that it was maybe a few entity smaller aircraft flying in formation, maybe effective at night for an airshow or flyby of Arrowhead Stadium (stable ruled that out as well in the function of of speed, appeared to be in close proximity to hanging, or plainly going pleasantly think about). At that point in the right direction, in the function of of the speed, I assumed it essential be helicopters; ruled that out in the function of of how convenient they would chomp to be flying to one pristine, and the fact that I might not pick up any drivel no matter what. In addition to, at this point in the right direction it was convenient enough that it seemed to be one durable object (despite the fact that I as an individual put up with my treatment might chomp been playing magical on me). The object was potential in from the North, flying South...again, pleasantly think about, and explicitly trite, I don't see how it might chomp been missed by human being that happened to be unconventional or gray at that time. The object also turned West and appeared (to me anyways) to break up indoors three topic pieces for a few moments, also position hold up together.

I am by and large a very skeptical character by features. From a sensible pose my agreement is not that this was any comprehension of extraterrestrial craft potential to predict the Kansas Metropolitan area, but totally one of two things:

1. Either this was a group of (one way or another dense) helicopters, next emphatically the most insane pilots on the face of the earth for deciding to fly and drive as convenient as attainable to one pristine. Or...

2. This was assured comprehension of court case aircraft, influential me that the U.S. military has developed what I would presume the coolest and most awe educational aircraft in their speedy yet (blows the stealth out of the water).

Regardless, anything it was, I might not label, and felt intrigued enough to consider about it all night have a yen, and grasp a post on the web somewhere I might report it this afternoon(and retrieve other dwell in metaphors as well).

*

MUFON Sort # 32374

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 19:45

Status: Assigned

State: Missouri

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Saw an object in the sky on october 4th over residue pinnacle

Report:


i was looking out my laundry transom facing east. i was native tongue on the associate and saw the object. it looked give pleasure to the stealth bomber in the function of of the shape. It was a large triangle next iced and green lights pulsing. the object appeared to be on its side. so i walked to my hold up doorway to get hold of a bearing unconventional and by also it was outdated. i theory to for myself, if it was the stealth i might pick up it. starting i chomp heard the stealth fly over many period up to that time. gift was no drivel. i stood gift for a stage and a helicopter flew by potential from southeast going northwest. i noticed the helicopter was radically greater than the object. i chomp no idea what it was.

*

MUFON Sort # 32376

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 20:10

Status: Assigned

City: Kansas Metropolitan

State: Missouri

Shape: Not go as planned,Oblong

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Kansas City/Raytown/Independence MO UFO Detection

Report:


I was gray from the UMKC school after my night class at 8:10-8:15 on Emanuel Grinder Blvd down in the dumps Cleanse Tolerate. I had as it should be later Gates BBQ at The Paseo headed north/east towards Raytown. I saw about a 1-2 miles in a daze a V twisted aircraft next frequent ocher lights Deeply convenient to the tree line. They were not discontinuous. It did not cost to move give pleasure to a normal hydroplane, it hovered. I first theory it was a large abundant jet making an incident landing in the set of 350 highway secure 435. But the universe from somewhere I was to somewhere the object was prepared it too big to be a commercial plane. I continued to drive north/east on Emanuel Grinder hoping I'd see it more rapidly but I lost sight of it in the vegetation while I voted for 71 highway. I hand-me-down to live secure Whiteman AFB for instance I was in private school and would see B2 bombers and other military planes, this was trifle give pleasure to I'm hand-me-down to. It was too big.

To the same extent I got accommodation my fiance told me he had seen something odd in the sky in Autonomy somewhere we live. He was on 39th line of attack secure the Autonomy Heart. He saw the aircraft hanging in the sky more or less 7:40-7:50 over 470/291 towards the Secret Pro shopping area (west restriction). He believed it was V-shaped next and had lots of discontinuous lights. He theory it was a plane but it encouraged too think about and circled more or less to radically. He believed at one point in the right direction it went respectable and hovered also feeble indoors three parts.

It comprehension of freaked me out that he saw the exact self-same object and told me about it up to that time I believed what to him about what I had seen. That as it should be struck us whichever as odd and not normal. Then why I'm submitting this report. I've seen other reports overcome MUFON on a blog and persons reports are like-minded to ours.

I would definately give pleasure to to identify with if the military is grim an object over city dweller areas without informing us or if this for certain is what I pretend it is.

*

MUFON Sort # 32377

Date: 2011-10-04

Status: Assigned

City: Lee's Cap

State: Missouri

Shape: History,Triangle

Distance: 500 feet or beneath

Summary: Outsized low-flying craft on its side over Lee's Cap, MO

Report:

Kind crazed by Get down Section Above today:


"I was gray North on Jungle Chapel Aim in Lee's Cap having the status of slogan accommodation from work and saw empire stopped and looking up. I stopped at a ablaze sign and saw a majestic craft next multipart green, iced, and blue circlular twisted lights on the plot of it expand genuine over my head. The lights were all on the plot in a triangular shape. The extent was huge. To food you an idea for the extent - it weighed down up the carry out windshield of my car. It was elate very slowly in a North restriction towards the undersized Lee's Cap airport. That airport is too undersized for large planes to land. I see planes in the area all the time but this was not normal. A group together of mine saw it too. It was flying very low. At first we theory it was a large plane, but it did not bearing give pleasure to a plane at all. Last it turned towards the airport, it slowed for one insignificant, also contineud North, which was passed on of our opinion, and it went out of sight. I am distribution a drawing to the investigator."

*

MUFON Sort # 32378

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 20:20

Status: Assigned

City: Lee's Cap

State: Missouri

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: Deeply large triangular craft over Lee's Cap, Missouri

Report:


As submitted to Get down Section Above by associate today:

"I was gray towards Downtown Lee's Cap after work last night for instance I saw a very large and low flying craft next three red lights on any side and frequent blue lights on it elate very slowly in a North restriction. It was the extent of a large luggage plane. I might not see any wings or tail and gift was emphatically no beneficial. I called my lure and he saw the self-same thing from a entity set (his report is filed). I order portray a drawing. I did not chomp a camera next me at the time."

Note: The get the message was at work having the status of I kid to him and he didn't chomp radically time to talk.

*

MUFON Sort # 32380

Date: 2011-10-03

Time: 20:30

Status: Assigned

City: Kansas Metropolitan

State: Missouri

Shape: Triangle

Distance: 500 feet or beneath

Summary: Roomy craft encouraged in a daze also hold up rightly over our dexterity

Report:


As reported to lesser state overseer today by transfer and phone:

Acquaintance report:


"Me and my boyfriend saw what appeared to be a ufo, we were gray and saw the object in the function of it was pretty low, we theory it was an hydroplane or something until we saw about 7 or 8 lights at the plot of it, it sped in a daze pretty secure, we detached gray and saw it again, we had our camera associate out string it, and it came hold up to us, rightly over us in a substance of seconds, I saw lots of blueish ashen lights at the plot, we chomp assured of it on video, this happened Monday night more or less 8-9 o'clock p.m., on our way accommodation, not too far from accommodation."

The get the message called me today and advance sure that it would get hold of a car to cover the object up at arm's reel. THe lights were all facing inoperative. She believed that it took off at a secure speed, also returned and hovered rightly over their dexterity. Her boyfriend took video of it next her cell associate and she is distribution it to me. The object also as it should be floated in a daze slowly.

*

MUFON Sort # 32387

Date: 2011-10-04

Time: 19:51

Status: Assigned

City: Lee's Cap

State: Missouri

Shape: Mysterious

Distance: One mile or beneath

Summary: The Shin up Of A Football Field! Silent!

Report:


Lee's Cap, Mo. Tuesday 7:52 pm

October 4th, 2011

I saw a U.F.O. I do pretend that we are not misplaced in the universe and I do pretend in God. In my duration I chomp observed weird lights in the sky, I chomp retrieve articles about abductions or witness accounts U.F.O. sightings, and I put up with to watching shows about area 51, Roswell and government cover-ups. Hollywood is alwys weightless for instance bringing a new meander to the equivocal E.T. 's that are watching us, snatching us and acting out their tests on us. I am not clear-cut about the of a nature.

I am going to hint the events and what I saw from my gallery. Numerous other empire saw the self-same thing and reported it. I as it should be want to identify with what it was.

I was sitting on my gallery, native tongue on the associate, I looked up as this huge, think about elate, very empty object began to move over the tree line. I believed I had to go, looked-for to get a picture of this ">*

Not getting any younger News bulletin HERE:


New Missouri UFO Flap? Autonomy, Missouri Arm Sees Spare UFOs - Updated

Witnesses Kind Sticky UFO Sightings In Lee's Cap, MO


0 comments:

Post a Comment