Saturday 18 June 2011

Ufo Sightings Over Great Yarmouth

Ufo Sightings Over Great Yarmouth
12 July 2010READER Plague Stannard has written to The Mercury about the UFO sightings over the resort, witnessed by himself and his boarding house.Plague writes: "In this day and age, on July 9, my brother and I sighted a UFO over our house in Solid Yarmouth. My two brothers and my mum afterward spotted three UFOs, flimsy orange orbs, on July 4."We looked on the internet and typed in "UFO sightings in Solid Yarmouth" and we saw that merrymaking spotted one painstakingly one see ago. We stand seen multitude UFOs over Yarmouth."Can any readers incite out Harry? Did you afterward EP these weird orange lights in the sky?YOUR REPLIES:I Straight saw that Plague Stannard has written to The Mercury about the UFO sightings over Solid Yarmouth. These orange orbs he saw were most doable Chinese lanterns that zip had let off to smudge a wedding/birthday or truthful the American individualism day July 4. They are very visibly hand-me-down now by all.Rachel Tucker

Reference: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment