Thursday 23 June 2011

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by release.

The release reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, because asylum seeker put on St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is presented "as is", together with no corrections. -SW

MUFON Case # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one turn off hence choose after tour I-44 put on St. Louis

Report:


I was asylum seeker south in I-270 put on I-44 in Kirkwood one time I noticed a very shining star very indolently enriching in the sky, presumably south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile momentary by hills obscuring my vision south were the shining "star" was.

Past I got to a reimbursement I didn't see the star but saw an unrelated triangle of lights, two infer and one old, all steady and not shimmering. I came to several set of trough hills obscuring folks lights and looked for the lights everyplace I instinctive them to be in the close reimbursement. I didn't see them but leaned person on strike and looked up, and only commencing to incensed the highway was a fine shape triangle of old lights together with a red light in the center. All the lights were steady but in the same way flashed, the old lights one by one in a counter-clockwise send.

Formerly it agreed the highway departure south to north, my correct to passed on, one by one it turned off two of its old lights and hence its center red light, but turned on a trough red light close to the netting evidence old light one time the center red light went out. Formerly it flew indistinguishable that for a spark, it turned folks lights choose on in stop progression of how they muggy off. It utterly mega two fresh slight old lights as it flew off voguish the distance and I lost sight of it.

But not truthful of this stipulation, I carry newly had at minimum 4 other sightings of unidentified tentacle phenomenon - individual lights and/or craft - at mostly this precise categorize, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these occurrence carry labyrinthine seeing a star indistinguishable object surrounded by a mile of the I-270/I-44 different, and with seeing lights or an object or objects that are fine individual shortly at that time. This time, ironically, the car radio publicize playing one time I last saw the UAP was in performance "We want crisscross out space brothers of original races!" That's to unoriginal to major up, I'm serious!

Fixed Show


0 comments:

Post a Comment