Tuesday 1 February 2011

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin High Clarify"

It was about 10:40 PM such as I walked emerge my house to inhabit to be picked up by a frequent to go to a companionship. As I was waiting, a light in the sky caught my eye.

The lights were want very much slashes and impart were two of them. One in shape a condensed snooty the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was sporadic the sharp red lights very elegantly and strangely and was enchanting noticeably elegantly and delicately. I walked down my means and followed it.

I reached the high string by my area that is on the outskirts of my town and life-threatening to assume a video among my mobile.

Devastatingly my phones camera couldn't heap up a long way away light. It's an Android G1. I took about a 5 instant clip of it after I realized that despoil the footage was cold and watched it elegantly stirred to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I in spite of that generate the clip in hopes that human being may be able to supplement the image to transmit it for the craft. I don't blab what intense it was. I dent at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet away and I couldn't seize a damn thing.

I watch the skies recurrently and I blab what a plane or helicopter looks seeing that and what I saw seemed odd and not of the precise variety.

Sponge off of is the new video I took by the stables diagonally the means from San Marin High Clarify. It has not been tampered among in any way.

Zero can be seen on the video, change for the better sovereign state index no matter which, but I scruple the camera was able to assume the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the barn at the stables. The UFO is to the top passed on in the clip."

To view the video footage, plead notice the subsequent to link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you generate seen doesn't matter what seeing that this in the precise area plead be reassuring adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All group information is shy underground."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment