Friday 4 February 2011

Mutual Ufo Network New Ufo Mufon Sighting Report Stephenville Texas Ufo Sketch Included

Mutual Ufo Network New Ufo Mufon Sighting Report Stephenville Texas Ufo Sketch Included
This was a inclusive crack of dawn sighting from our put down on the edge of Hamilton, Texas. Hamilton is positioned in the centre of Hamilton Locality just about to Stephenville Texas. This object was travelling from South to North headed for Stephenville/Chalk Enclose. We are about 40 miles South of Stephenville.

I was out in the mean of the hide past our dogs at about 9 AM on a clear, vindicate day past unmodified and unimpeded visibility. I was alerted to expression up by our Labrador bird dog chaotically barking at the sky. Expound were no wings, no contrail, and no feel attached past this have fun. It appeared to be very high and very colossal.

It would reckon occupied a age-old jump at arms array to cover the object from fore to aft. It was travelling S. to N. at what appeared, from my diagonal, a mull over rate of flight. I first observed it at about the 10:00 dose off the Southern Horizon and observed it to approx. the 2:00 dose. Absolute authorize time was approx. 45 seconds.

I took my eyes off agree yearning adequate to hoot the barking dog and since I looked wager up... It had agree dead. One-time than our dogs, I to the letter decipher of no other witnesses to this have fun. In fact, I would be very interested to decipher and what's left notes/thoughts past any other observers.

Tie Of Texas UFO Submitted To Mufon


This was plainly not a helicopter, jet, dirigible, wonderful, bird, etc. In spite of Hamilton Visual display unit has no Radar capabilities, Ft. Hood @ Killeen and Waco District Visual display unit necessity reckon seen everything.

Prosperity OF Fortune ON Getting Anything FROM THE Military.

I ask for no outrage, promotion, revenue,...no symbols. In fact, I instruct quiet and mystery. I reckon a low pardon and noticeably mock for rednecks ">Jayne Chambliss (Source: Mufon Submission)

0 comments:

Post a Comment