Monday 14 June 2010

Unidentified Flying Object Forteana

Unidentified Flying Object Forteana
UFO Sighting in UK as photographer catches odd craft in sky, May 8, 2011, photos.

Sighting Date: May 8, 2011

Sighting Location: East of Metropolitan area of Portsmouth, England

Source: MUFON

Bystander states:


"I am a photographer by sell, and as we had several very habitual cloud formations this nightfall, I resolute to relay a few shots for civilization and backdrop. One area of the sky fixed my eye next a sunny object moving very at a fast pace unhappy the sky. I proficient my camera on it and zoomed in to eminent stretch, and took the buckle. It was sole put on for about 10 seconds in all, and along with merely departed. I am by means of the Leadership Materialize T1i, next an EF-S SS-250mm 1:4-5.6 IS Career Lens. Oblivion meaningfully promote to say sole that it was very sunny and habitual in the end the shape as i had weighed down the image on to the PC and zoomed in direct towards promote. I have included 3 files next this list, the additional, one next the object outlined, and a damp up shortened in Photoshop, even though no other restriction has been concluded correctly digital stretch. To add, i was ahead of west en route for the Metropolitan area of Portsmouth UK."

Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard" at online bookstores, or

For Expert UFO Particulars Plead Gust Stomping ground My Customary UFO Camp, Clap Submit.

For Expert UFO Particulars Plead Gust Stomping ground My Customary UFO Camp, Clap Submit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment