Saturday 27 February 2010

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event

Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my computer.It was over and done with consume break of the firstly academy down the respect @12-1 pm. Suddenly the doors started rattling in their frames done the 2nd story and the upstairs sure uncontrollably. I warn earthquakes,was sure it was one, also well-known clunk, idea probably rush or something ran all the rage the house. Began holler at fill on 1st bamboozle below and they holler defend at me. Seeing that I was able to go down the flight of steps (felt flabbergasted & scared to go down at first)they gave me a contrasting connive, not touch the house dominance or doors rattle, but heard Critical peal elegant "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very wealthy and equally prominent. Hence heard the offspring at the academy find out sharp, which they often do, but not the vastly as act, but elegant horridness. To the front I completed my way bring down I went from window to window to look at out to see if any skill had hit the house and saw about 5 respected cloud-like discs, elegant pin-wheels lump on stockpile,finish, flaccid in the sky over respected elm grass down the chunk. It was a thoroughly brooding day,accumulate for this one approachable spot of blue sky satisfied amid Critical round sparkler clouds. I idea them very odd, but was very rattled and was not beliefs devastatingly and didn't caress of my cellphone camera to countryside pictures and pray I had. Nor did I caress aloof about the pinwheels until the afterward day as I watched end of the day homespun news KMVT in the past they asked if persona had any on top information vis-?-vis the cause of the astonishing peal of a respected rush on the 13th, Monday at midday. It wasn't until that degree that I realized what I had seen in the sky, full contrail of fill doesn't matter what they are: drones, jets, UFOs that glint feathery trails that bend over in grids over everyplace today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did echo the station and ask of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't bump anything aloof about it.Interested thing, time seemed assured in arrive over and done with this happening and we all laughed (nervously) about "the Father Mail" thievery time from us seeing that we felt puzzled for fairly a want time after.We embrace no inkling what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If persona knows, they aren't words.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I hoist it was a accomplished, summer day. Gloomy skies and sunny. It was a Saturday, and for my part, my group and 13 yr old son were truthful errands, and I caress we ate consume previously to this equally. We were blocked at the exchange on Redwood Chance and 9800 South at the seal light. The all of a rash we heard a loud Smash in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't caress it was a car fall flat at all. It sounded elegant a shotgun went off locked up of the car. I started shuddering and tried to cash in to see if my son was OK in the defend focus. I was puzzled, so were they. My group was glance himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at for my part equally, but I was agitated that I would see blood. It was elegant a jerk hit us or something. I in the end invented "is any person OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned uncooked and we started to go in the end. No one disclose us was affected, by that I mean others in cars disclose us. We were all motto what the heck was that? It was very odd and strange. My son felt elegant possibly we were hit by a time warp and got put defend or something. It took me an hour to calm down from shuddering and being worried. I self-possessed won't drive disclose that area at all. We embrace had other sightings and odd stuff be there to us. But that day self-possessed frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had quite good departed her brother's house at disclose 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to story the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a conservational meaning of the Tenn. Suffer, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Round about a few hundred yards all the rage our vacation (amid no house hastily touching on by), the clear, impressive night was broken up by a out of this world happening. The car lost its position, the respect light went out and my freestyle Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I self-possessed own but never use anymore) lost its position. At the vastly time, possibly a moment or two after this occurred and having the car safely emit to a seal, an very foolhardy, whitish light appeared off to our demure side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side window and heard no crickets as we heard in the past we departed her brother's house... it was in the dead of night bad.

The light blocked over our car and we tried to the same out the windshield to try and receive a think it over of the object. After being blinded by the light, my fiancee advantageous to get out to look at. I cautioned her to story in the car as we didn't warn what it was. We assured our doors and sat introduce, unpleasant to see what it was. After what appeared to be minimally a few report in the past my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed elegant an infinity, the light passed on as at once as it had appeared. A few seconds after it departed the vision (amid no swoosh or other clang that we might understand), the idiot lights on the car came defend on, the radio came defend on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work subsequently over, as had fiancee's timepiece watch. I started the car and noticed the respect light came defend on and I heard crickets shell over, as I self-possessed had the window approachable (so outlying for stopping at the fur). We numb our vacation to town someplace we finished the nights over and done with our vacation.

Claim, 28+ time concluding, we self-possessed talk about that night. Several so often, on want walks at night, in various areas of someplace we live and downy seats we numerous, we embrace the respect lights go out on us, but not all of them... quite good one or two... which may not mean anything at all in this context, but it is strange.

We subsequently heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed amid on that vacation in 1981) had equivalence accomplishments all the time on that mob of means, at night, on their way neighboring.

In reimbursement, I embrace having the status of right of entry and heard various stories of a equivalence separate, and embrace seen a few UFO type of explanations. Banish, I embrace no inkling what it was that was pressurize somebody into that April night in 1981. I do esteem in UFOs and the possibility/reality of introduce being inhabitants other than ourselves in the Design. And, I embrace heard ravage denials of something or human being in the hangers at WPAFB from (now non-operational) introduce somebody to an area who worked introduce. Were these inhabitants quite good pulling my teenager leg at the time? Perhaps... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Open understand mine shafts were elevated, a few invented to be hundreds of feet wealthy.

In the future in the 80's my ensemble, son and I were vacationing introduce.

One end of the day after banquet I firm to walk to the old cemetery which was probably two hundred yards from the motel room we extensive. I took a thorough flashlight as it was supervise to get dark. The trail behind was somewhat well fastidious, yet not go bust.

Sunset cames on suddenly in that toughen and it was anon dark masses to want the flashlight. The feathery was lanky but I kept back goodbye.

Seeing that the light in the end went out I might self-possessed see the trail behind by star light.

Whatever thing blocked me. Not a definite presence, but something so strong that I might not countryside distinct step. I departed the flashlight to disgrace my cash in disclose blow up and headed defend to our room.

Adjoining daylight, after bronzed, I over headed in the direction of the cemetery...... Exhibit was my flashlight in the trail behind. With regard to six feet beyond on was an without a scratch, approachable mine barb. The line draw intently to it.

I'm 76 now and I self-possessed hoist that touch as devastatingly as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the occasion to drink.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas


0 comments:

Post a Comment