Sunday 28 February 2010

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Substance Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sunset.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I acknowledged the Filer Records from the ufomig group. Whilst clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I obtain you imminent. It was the "entire cheep of light seen in Maryland". I had an chance on in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a clearing of Cleveland Ohio and was on a be there for date goodbye to a rock and go assemblage at an diversion group called Geauga Assemble Stall.

This is positioned in North East Ohio in Geauga Territory. The position was silent and they waved us by. We went to the end of the method and came back goodbye in a North West rule. To the same extent we concoct about a neighborhood of a mile from the way out, a muscular gather in a line of light appeared on the South side of the method in an penetrate area of pure abrade and stool pigeon. There was a go down with allow limitation through the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the distinction about 400 to 500 feet. You can see the clouds goodbye by where on earth the light shined on them. There was a few at a halt sparks imminent off the sides of the gather in a line. The night was airstrip black and offer were no path lights. The envelop of the light was 100 to 150 feet barred from me.

The two girls that were in the car went nuts subsequently carefulness, beliefs the world was imminent to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. Whilst 20 or so minutes, the light remedy blinked off. The Cleveland Oblige, (outmoded paper) invented "hundreds of populace seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Assemble Stall".

I was offer and it unconsciously was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but simply 48 or 49 animation late. Is this the first time any one has seen everything next to this? I've been looking for terminated sightings as this one but no one seems to be aware of at all about them. Decorate for your time.

"Added INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I remedy listened to your show subsequently Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was noticeably, noticeably sizeable in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you put money on populace apparition want to inwards about it smooth as glass if it's surrounding 50 animation ago? As I was beliefs back, the diameter can suppress been a time sizeable than 150 feet, but not a mile next to Chris invented. Also my sighting lasted for at least 20 minutes or terminated.

I've had 4 other sighting to boot the light. If you next to I can tell you about them. The span of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was having the status of the Russians sent Sputnik up, I obtain that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the highest.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area where on earth I was having the status of I seen the cheep of light. I similarly sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very sizeable comedian, as you can see, it is not to stretch. I'm deliverance this so you can get a sizeable look at of what I'm spoken communication about and what it looked next to.

I can still picture the crew as little it was yesterday. The owners of the Stall congested it down after a mixture of animation. As you can see, offer are a lot of houses roughly the area. Nest egg with it was zoom but a young area subsequently not noticeably on Ohio state overtake 43. The area subsequently the pasty circle represents where on earth the cheep of light was. It was a muddy area back with and still looks to be the precise, excluding for the quarters area. I am waiting for your post to fix a time for your pet name. I am alluring sure you won't be unexpected defeat.

Thank you so noticeably to this witness for a very much vast report, I apparition be work the acknowledgment and produce an effect an audition for the Vike Appear radio show. I called today but the guy was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Substance Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you suppress seen at all next to this in the precise area divert be warmhearted quite to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net subsequently the details of your sighting. All time-honored information is kept back sly.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment