Wednesday 16 December 2009

Ufo Sightings Strange Ufo Over Las Vegas Nevada December 28 2012

Ufo Sightings Strange Ufo Over Las Vegas Nevada December 28 2012
APRIL 09, 2013 - UNITED STATES - A strange UFO was seen flying during the daytime over Las Vegas, Nevada on December 28, 2012.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


"I've been having sightings since November 2010. Of the dozens of sightings I've had, I've only filmed about three or four. And of those I've only posted one, so far. I was in the process of making a short documentary and was going to save it for that, but it takes a long time."

"In this sighting I was looking out the back yard and something caught my eye. I knew immediately that it was worth grabbing my camera for. So I did and stepped outside and began filming what you see in the video. I have not shared this with very many people, yet. You are the first website I'm sending it to, actually, aside from posting with friends on Facebook. No one has any idea what this is. At first glance, from the ground, it kind of looks like a balloon. There is even something that appears to be a string, dangling. But upon closer inspection, this object acts like nothing I can label other than a UFO. I have seen this object before, I think. In March, 2011, I filmed something very similar in Phoenix that I hope to post soon. My theory is that this object is some sort of Orb container ship/craft. In the March video there is an orb that flies by it. There are "pod" shape contours that suggest the orbs are stored within it, perhaps. Jaime Mausson has video of similar objects that he calls Sky Serpents. He calls the orbs, "Centinels" that direct the serpents along the sky. This object looks pretty different than what he has shown, however."

WATCH: UFO over Las Vegas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment