Tuesday 8 December 2009

Letter Ufo Bomber Picture Reminded Me Of A Shropshire Sighting

Letter Ufo Bomber Picture Reminded Me Of A Shropshire Sighting
The blow-up photo of a Lancaster Bomber with an object above it to the right, taken from Withernsea Saturday June 15 2002

"Shropshire Star - "When I was working in Shrewsbury about 12 years ago I saw a UFO tracking a Chinook helicopter flying over the countryside towards RAF Shawbury. The cloud cover was bright and overcast at the time.

The UFO was elliptical in shape and the same light grey as the cloud cover. I only saw the UFO because it had what I can only describe as an ionisation layer around it. This gave the UFO a clear outline. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was certainly a UFO.

I have often wondered if anyone has seen something similar.

The truth is definitely out there!

ANTHONY DUNFORD

"Market Drayton"

Source:


http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2011/03/16/letter-ufo-bomber-picture-reminded-me-of-a-shropshire-sighting/

0 comments:

Post a Comment