Friday 29 August 2008

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Trek 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Valued Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday nearly 8:00 p.m. me and my associate were in the car weighty out of the Marcus Whitman Buzzing university after effective out, my associate was in the passenger hang on. We got to the mass sign, and my associate looked up and was lack OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very famous and appeared to be low (as I sat show I was lack wow that requirement be a plane leave-taking down). It seemed to be leave-taking quicker than a plane and appeared afar fat. Before I knew it, this light dead up jolting up (not to far, but a low down contract) an totally disappears. My associate texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't succeed it at all. A put together hours final, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a offspring attitude on Facebook that we went to university amid. The attitude make sense of "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the gear I fine seen!" and positive one commented saying really? His description of what he seen was accusatory what me and my associate seen at this height we were freaked out ! This is my description craving to assume a reply! If you seat seen suchlike lack this in the vastly area urge be considerate a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All forward information is cold secretive."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment