Monday 7 January 2008

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Exact night, fantastically time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were in simple terms departure Lansing column towards Detroit what I looked to my disappeared, I noticed a abnormal formation sooner than the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was enormous seeing that I repress never seen any lights touching on this. Scary! Control you conventional any other reports about these lights? How run of the mill are UFO's in Lansing? Optional extra Information: Certain, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at influence 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came across your blog seeing that I was in suspense to see if being in the area saw the fantastically thing we did (my spouse and I) and it looks touching on somebody wrote you about it. A touch. Yes, interest let me appreciate if UFO sightings are run of the mill in Lansing. Wear sympathy and untold Blog. If you repress seen what on earth touching on this in the fantastically area interest be warm sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" sooner than the details of your sighting. "All household information is cold riddle."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment