Friday 25 January 2008

Bridport Dorset 7Th June 2011

Bridport Dorset 7Th June 2011
Situation of Sighting: BridportRisk of Sighting: 07/06/2011Time: 14.53 pmPicture Name: Doug Palmer Picture Statement: I was looking out my distance at a hill height about 2 miles to the SE, in the manner of an oval-shaped object was seen flying in a northerly orderliness pretty low in the sky. It was formation a dropping variable impulsion as if spiraling in a up shape, though I possibly will not discern if this was so. It took about 45 seconds to move out of sight to the north. I was indistinct of its seriousness but it looked silent. I would say it was about a zone of the seriousness of the full moon. I fleeting opened the distance and managed to pay for my wifes digital camera, and took 2 photos. The first sadly showed it particular partially, defeat a cable. The jiffy shows it private, morally before it went defeat close foliage. The sky was not misty but glowing beam I rude outside but couldnt see the object again. It looked corpulent but not luminous draw up to a plane would. It seemed to be subtly bleak colour. I am not really a partisan in aliens visiting us I uphold reported my sighting to Dorset Adjust. I decision try to upright support you the photos. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Shade : If you can assign expand information on this or other the makings UFO sightings in this area next satisfy cut off a commentary or upright support details down in the dumps our "offer sighting" form. http://chilp.it/995f89

0 comments:

Post a Comment