Saturday 14 December 2013

Ufo Sighting In Northville Michigan On September 4Th 2013 Sattelite Ufo

Ufo Sighting In Northville Michigan On September 4Th 2013 Sattelite Ufo
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTHVILLE, MICHIGAN ON SEPTEMBER 4TH 2013 - SATTELITE UFO

I was just returning from a walk at night when at about 9:30 PM, I saw a white UFO almost straight above me or to the west. I would guess the altitude to be between 70 and 90 degrees above the horizon. I thought it was a satellite at first. I lost sight of it at about 9:35 PM or 9:40 PM or so, but when I lost sight of it, it was still at high altitude, to the north, at about 45 degrees above the horizon. I looked at a satellite passing chart at www.heavens-above.com for sightings above magnitude 5.0, but no objects listed fit what I saw.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment