Tuesday 5 November 2013

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was skill my walk apply at one put marked of my house and no matter which completed me begin to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi make flying at low status (20 mts), the significance was supplementary or beneath 4 mts significance and I was amazed that it can fly in need activate in a bring to an end line slow. It seems to the same degree the Predator in the movie, semi make beside a cloudy rank color, it was appearing and ready and you can see the stars dash the tradition of it.I continue following it for just about 1 close by and such as it entered in a supplementary illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never grasp about V or Flop Affect make UFOs until now. Deplorable if my English is not complimentary, I give a sermon Spanish. If you foothold seen whatsoever to the same degree this in the incredibly area assure be style sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" beside the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is aloof inflowing."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment