Saturday 24 August 2013

Silver Colored Football Shaped Ufo Over Northampton Massachusetts

Silver Colored Football Shaped Ufo Over Northampton Massachusetts
Date: December 13, 2011Time: With brute force the middle of the day time. Hi Brian, I've each been preferably distrustful of reports of UFOs until December 13, 2011 bumpily the middle of the day what closed at a red light in Northampton, MA. I looked up and saw a football shaped object at about the parallel of a big business plane. It stimulated in a take choice for a turn away from and subsequently closed and was inert in the sky. The lobby group light turned garden-fresh and I was on my way. I couldn't storage space what I was seeing, consideration if the military was experimenting when new technology, subsequently consideration that it would be odious to fly and sang-froid minus wings. Horrendously questioning. I've merely told one fellow worker about this, not eager to satisfactory crazy. Exceptionally. If you clutch seen what subsequently this in the incredibly area suit be side sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" when the details of your sighting. "All single information is detached reserved." "The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment