Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ufo Sighting In Estill Springs Tennessee On February 13Th 2015 It Appears At Dusk As A White Solid Light It Moves Erratically Basically Stays In Same Area

Ufo Sighting In Estill Springs Tennessee On February 13Th 2015 It Appears At Dusk As A White Solid Light It Moves Erratically Basically Stays In Same Area
just as I stated in the short description,seems that as it gets darker outside the UFO moves off to the west-southwest,not very fast,and it does nt move off in a strait line,at times it will in a zig zag flight pattern.as I stated above for a date feb. 13 2015,this is here every night,if the sky is clear enough,you will see it, I m in my drive way looking to the west through the trees is were I see it from.I love to be outside even in cold weather,to enjoy the out doors.I dont have any photo s of my sightings but I m going to work on getting a descent camera to take photo s with.I have 2 more sightings that 3 members of my family has witnessed with me about 3-4 yrs ago on Christmas eve,we had cell out on us,but we were so fascinated with what we seeing non of us never even thought about taking pictures or videoing it.From all the shows Ive seen on sighting s non have seen for what we have seen on that night.Then I had,I was alone,something told me to look up,when I did,only one single amber light was above me just to the west.To be honest,I was a little worried about that one.I have no photos nor videos of my sightings,so I understand they are just stories,but they are the truth,the Christmas eve sighting was amazing,I would love to share it with you sometime if your interested.I live about 4-5 miles south of Arnold Air Force Base that s in Tullahoma,Tn.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment