Monday 23 July 2012

Ufo Sighting In Hidde A Way Hills

Ufo Sighting In Hidde A Way Hills
I always walk my dog between 4am and 5am every day I am very aware of the celestial sky being a hunter and trapper for over fifty years.The three circles appeared at the bottom of the big dipper one inside the other and were pulsating. No other aircraft were anywhere to be seen in any part of the sky. Now here is the interesting thing two weeks later at the same time when i went outside the house there was a smell of mir all around our home. Ifyou went about fifteen feet away from the home you couldnt smell anything. There were a few other things that were going on but this next one is the most important. Again about tow weeks after the other incident my wife woke me up about 2am.shaking me and saying look lookand at the foot of our bed were three images like sparklers of different sizes and wre pulsating. I wasnt sure what to do and my wife was shaking so i yelled hey and they dissappeard. After thinking about it all this time i should have said who are you and what doo you want. We havve since sold the house and moved to lancaster not because of the happenings at my age 76 we needed to move to town. I reported thie incident when it first happened but only about the circles the other events happened later. Thanx Larry Conrad

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment