Thursday 3 May 2012

Part Of The Sub Rosa Picture Down Under Harry Turner

Part Of The Sub Rosa Picture Down Under Harry Turner
Dominic MCNamara of the Amazement Australia Projection took this picture of retired Australian Defence scientist Badger Turner and I in June 2004, at home the interview I organised. Badger Turner's aptitude is generally described in my document UFOs SUB ROSA Done with Asleep. The Amazement Australia interview of Badger Turner undertaken by Dominic and I was discussed in the September 2004 Amazement press release off on line at the Projects web site.I had been in contact via Badger Turner starting 1982 as fractional of my attempts to trip the endorsed picture of UFO investigations in Australia.A nonetheless impalpable bulk of Badger Turner's research courage be described in my outlook book Haze of the Distant solely his investigation of an Australian contact drama featuring a Canberra being, which beautifully prefigures key aspects of the abduction drama not on show until Budd Hopkin's book "Intruders" emerged in 1987 - such as "hybrid baby presentations" and the hallucination that a inbred proliferation programme was at the concentrate of the abduction memoirs. These elevation were documented in a impartial divide by Badger Turner, a nuclear physicist and minimize via the Australian Link Information Administrative center (JIB) of the Diverge of Defence, at home 1971-1972. He ended his transcription off to me in 2001 and starting as a consequence I undertook a diminutive enquiry taking part in the story - see my period "An Babies Removal Odyssey" in Haze of the Distant.

Source: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment