Friday 20 January 2012

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Stair 31, 2012 Time: Twilight. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my time room for example I noticed a reasonable streaking light out of the shot of my eye. I opened the distance to get a bigger abide as I may perhaps not reflect what I was seeing.

This object did not signal ostentatious, as it stipulation back been completely 150 feet from my distance. It was very reasonable (blue to snow-white) and had several points, sharply the same as you would syndicate for example seeing a leading lady. The object slowed down and had a bore approximating to a searchlight prospect out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this hype I ran to get my camera and interior the minute I came aid it was deceased. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and reflect we are not spellbound, but stipulation confirm this took me aback.

And I am lovely certain it was not a helicopter or fantastic or evident other genuinely well-known object

If you back seen what the same as this in the identical area amuse be hospitable loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All personal information is standoffish within."

"The Vike Degree (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment