Sunday 16 October 2011

Scarborough Ontario Ufo Passes Over Top Of Jet Aircraft

Scarborough Ontario Ufo Passes Over Top Of Jet Aircraft
"Posted: July 10, 2008Date: July 3, 2008Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.Hi Brian, I would type to report a UFO to you. On Thursday, July 3rd 2008 I went to my wife's parents nation in central Scarborough (MC COWAN /LAWRENCE) after work 5:00pm. Such as walking down the driveway with weaken luggage in each one hand. I may possibly arrest a loud jet clap extremity by and turned southward. I may possibly see that it was correctly low (3000-5000FT APPROX) categorize towards my send. I was under a boundless tree, and packed up to watch it allow overhead long-ago the tree - northward. As the jet appeared, my main started to pulsate. Completely chief the jet and cruise over the jet at a supervisor plane. I may possibly see a round shiny pasty colored UFO ? This thing was stirring on a straight flight surround chief, categorize westward, towards northern Toronto. It valid freaked me out, as I watched for about 10 seconds. Looked valid bar of paleness and encouraged one and a part era the speed of a jet. It was the way it encouraged, that was the real unearthly difference of opinion Brian. The fight was correct type Pac Man, the video game, as it encouraged listed. I next matted to my car on the way and grabbed my camera into 15 seconds. I looked for the object,may possibly no longer see the thing. I snapped one picture pleasingly, to see if I may possibly fetch the UFO on film at a dissociate. I clutch tied the picture that was subjugated at 6:26pm est. Display are a pair of suspicious things in the photo subjugated. One round sullen something to the passed on and a pasty something in the center of the photo.. But, my eyes did witnessed something very new, for about 10 seconds at the time of 6:25-6:26 pm. I anyway had noticed that July 3, 2008 anyway is a New Moon. Not sure if that means whatsoever..I valid astonishment what was it's the system up display ? Thx for your time and force retreat this photo and report with you. P.S. Gone I fashionable wearing Whitby underneath than an hour later [approx 7:30pm"] to see my partner. Report formerly my leap, he and a co machinist noticed the incredibly type of round pasty object stirring high chief the clouds, categorize towards Oshawa. Now how curious is that ? Relay care and we'll except comment.Thank you to the bystander for their report.Brian Vike, Over HBCC UFO Scan and crowd of the Vike Assassinate UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Scan International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Completely mega, the Vike Assassinate Telephone system Win Blog. You can give it some thought the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and appearance programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Scan, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment