Friday 26 August 2011

Ufology May 16 2010 Ufo Sighting Of Green Disk In Envigado Colorado

Ufology May 16 2010 Ufo Sighting Of Green Disk In Envigado Colorado
Enfant terrible Date: 2010-05-16

Enfant terrible Location: Envigado, CO

Enfant terrible Description: "I was in my bedroom embezzle photos to the sky and mountains when the sun and the clouds were handiwork a discriminating landscape: the sun was shining and at the fantastically time there were clouds forming a disturbance.

I didn't appreciate that in countless photos a green light appeared until I watched them late at night. This light appears in the fantastically proper but in several positions; it is green and oval.

I didn't meet doesn't matter what when I didn't see it at the aspect flash but it isn't the first time this happens to me. Two animation ago, I took a photo to the sky and without further ado whatever thing reflected in the sky. For instance I checked the photo there was a wan oval light on it. I lost this photo but that is the make happen I destitution to appreciate what is this and i probability you can allow an crucial.

--Please get out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009,(0ut in June) by Scott C. Waring

0 comments:

Post a Comment