Friday 27 May 2011

Ufo Sighting In Galatia

Ufo Sighting In Galatia
UFO SIGHTING IN GALATIA, ILLINOIS ON NOVEMBER 18TH 2013 - TODAY'S DATE IS 11/20/13 THE OTHER NIGHT I'D SAY THE 18TH I SEEN SOME STRANGE LIGHTS IN THE SKY AND NOW TONIGHT IT IS A TOPIC OF ONE OF OUR LOCAL NEWS PAPER ON FB CALLED DISCLOSURE NEWSMAGAZINE MONTHLY. I TOLD NO ONE BUT MY GF WHO WAS ON PHONEI seen something weird over in Galatia on netty green rd and then seen it again over by Johnson city by rural route motors kinda. I stopped on netty green and before I could get out the truck it shut the bright lights down. Then I was on jc black top over by the place that makes windmills and I made it out the truck with the camera no sooner did my auto focus tune(and you could see lights plainly in screen) I went to hit the button and lights went out and it was small orange, green and red lights. Still baffled by it. And no the was no jet or plane sounds.Today's date is 11/20/13 The other night I'd say the 18th I seen some strange lights in the sky and now tonight it is a topic of one of our local news paper on FB called Disclosure Newsmagazine Monthly. I told no one of this except my gf that was on the phone with me at the time. Now it is a multi person reportLATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment