Friday 31 December 2010

Ufo Sighting In Washington Court House Ohio On July 24Th 2013 Star That Just Disappeared

Ufo Sighting In Washington Court House Ohio On July 24Th 2013 Star That Just Disappeared
UFO SIGHTING IN WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OHIO ON JULY 24TH 2013 - "STAR" THAT JUST DISAPPEARED

I was sitting on my back porch, with a few high clouds in the sky, after the sun set. At about 9:50p, I happened to glance to my left, which would be to the south west, I noticed what I thought was a star. I looked at it for about 10 seconds, and then looked away. About 10 minutes later (about 10p)I noticed a commercial aircraft coming from the same general direction heading towards Columbus, and that's when I noticed the "star" again, in the same position in the sky (SW towards Wilmington), and at that point it just faded away. When it faded away the commercial aircraft was about straight out from me, which would be about in the northwest direction (the town is laid out in a "X" pattern SW to NE and NW to SE). I kept looking in that direction where I saw the "star" and never saw it again. I checked again Thursday night (7/25) to see if that "star" was there, and it was not, so I know it's not a normal star.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment