Saturday 24 July 2010

Alien Encounter In Ontario On March 15Th 1992 Strange Unknown Noises In My Bedroom

Alien Encounter In Ontario On March 15Th 1992 Strange Unknown Noises In My Bedroom
hello, my name is matt, and i am just curious about details of others that may have had an encounter.. when i was very young/about7-8yrs old,i remember looking "through" a wall, it was like the wall beside my bed was a window to another place of exsisxtance,t i remember being in a completely chrome/silver room(also like a small factory). i also rember a very strange odor, kind of a sour/musty smell. i wasnt sure if i am the only person with these same foggy memories, (the sour smell, and a chrome/metal bed,) are some things i am now curious about., if i just sound crazy, just ignore my email, if some or any ohthers may have had similar experiences, please let me know,. thank you for your time

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment