Sunday 4 April 2010

Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On September 12Th 2013 16 Orbs In V Formation

Ufo Sighting In Phoenix Arizona On September 12Th 2013 16 Orbs In V Formation
UFO SIGHTING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2013 - 16 ORBS IN V FORMATION

At 1:40 a.m. on Thursday - 09/12/2013, I was looking through my 10 x 50 Bushnell binoculars at the stars. It was at zenith, directly above me when I noticed something traveling from the west towards the east. They were moving fast but I heard no sound. Total elapsed time was 25 seconds to totally cross from above to the east where I lost them. At first I thought it might have been 1 craft, triangular in shape with a small scout ship in front. Then they all broke this V formation. They all became a bunch of semi-lit balls going in and around each other for several seconds. Then they reformed into another V formation with the scout ship again in the front of the V. They were so dull that I thought they were a shadow of something, Not really a ship until I took a really long look then I started gathering data. At first I thought they might be balloons but balloons do not reform into a V formation. I counted 16 small dull-grey round ball shaped objects that seemed to have a front area like a window that was illuminated. They moved similar across the sky just like a jet would but much faster. If you have ever looked at a jet through binoculars then you know what I mean. I believe they were in our atmosphere because I could see the stars pass way above the ufos when they were in the V formation. If I was to make a guess at the height of the objects, I would say 10 - 15 thousand feet. Of course, everything is relative. If the objects were at jet stream height, the objects would be enormous. So I can not really say at what height they would have been.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment