Sunday 3 January 2010

Ufo Sightings In England Florida And California Sep 19 2014

Ufo Sightings In England Florida And California Sep 19 2014
Positive UFO Speckled IN THE SKY By way of PORTSMOUTH, UK.

On September 14, 2014, sophistication hold spotted a pretty flying object in the skies of Portsmouth, UK and grasp it may well be a UFO.

J. Blackwell, of Trevor Trail, Southsea, told 'The News': "I don't grasp in UFOs, but while I saw this I didn't distinguish what it was. It was a grey, disc-like shape, which I distinguish sounds dream a stereotypical UFO, but that's what it looked dream and it was transfer very tough."

Several witness: "I don't distinguish to a large extent about military crafts, but this was very enthralling and very odd to see."

Laura Environmentally friendly, of the Met Office, said: "On one occasion looking at the images, I can say the object is vacuum to do together with the weather and it is not meteorological and is not a cloud."

UFO PHOTOGRAPHED IN Fort LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Instant TO A Reserve RAINBOW.

LP at Fort Lauderdale:


"On September 15, 2014, I noticed a supply rainbow in the sky and I got out my Smartphone to photograph the rainbow and took four pictures in motorcade."

"On the fourth photograph (finished) I captured what appears to be a UFO flying awfully tough subsequently to the rainbow. As swiftly as it appeared, it was absent." Mufon case 59886.

Embodiment Besotted FROM Plane SHOWS Pale Appear AND ODD Contraption.

On September 17, 2014, a friend of mine was flying on a multinational aircraft from New York to California while he saw unconventional jet that appeared to be absconding a con-trail or a chem-trail.

He knows that I am snooping in chem-trails so he sober to cuddle a few pictures of the plane to motivation to me. On one occasion looking at the pictures I noticed that existing was everything else in the picture that did not announce dream it essential be existing.

To the same degree I zoomed in on the object it appeared to hold structure (Nr. 2 in the image). I tried to have control over out matter dream it being filth on the come to light windowpane, but he took a total of 3 pictures out the exact windowpane and this object is scarcely evident in one of them (image senior), which would organize me to grasp it was not specific get paid of smear or everything dream that.

I esteem he may perhaps hold involuntarily captured a craft of specific careful, that may perhaps hold in fact been opinionated the plane that was absconding the trails. Mufon case 59924.

0 comments:

Post a Comment