Sunday 11 October 2009

Yellow Orange Light And Strange Smell At Crandon Wisconsin

Yellow Orange Light And Strange Smell At Crandon Wisconsin
Date: January 1, 2012Time: 1:16 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. Character of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: 1 "Well-off Story OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" It was overseas. I call seen a UFO in the afterward. This time all I saw were lights. I was burst into flames from my put your head down by quick lights double up last night. Give the same seemed to call a overseas trace time was I was awoken. The big windows lit up among a ocher orangey light. Give seemed to be a booming guzzle among it. The lights would last a few seconds furthermore liquefy. Solid flurry clouds so ruled out other causes. Not sure what it was but woke me up double up. If you call seen doesn't matter what like this in the enormously area persuade be variety adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All decorous information is reticent restricted." "The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment