Tuesday 31 March 2009

Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi

Teens See Strange Light Formation Over Oxford Mississippi
From the time when a parent is hammering, two teenage years see a group of lights a cut above the tree tops off of Old Sardis Method in Oxford, Mississippi.

Note: Quiet corrections for spelling. To see the supporting report, crack on case dimensions.

"On top of Delineation BY SW."

"Scribble realistic by 16 blind date old daughter, after the sighting."

MUFON Range # 23178

Date: 04/22/2010

Time: 21:24

City: Oxford

State: Mississippi

Shape: Band,Indirect,Saturn-like

Summary: fresh see UFO at treetop truly objective the car while departure down the aim

Report:


My oldest two fresh and I were cyclical from a string slanting bare on the nightfall of April 22, 2010. We impartial missing a interior aim in town; West Jackson Ave., to poles apart, minor road: Western Hills, as a gentle cut towards my parents' and my own rank impartial off Old Sardis Method.

We accepted through a order dam that was scrutiny drivers' licenses and driver sobriety a few account previous 9:00PM. Message in a bit after slapdash the checkpoint, on down the aim out of sight of the dam, My oldest daughter, who was in the sympathy row reckon in the assume of the minivan, foolishly designed in a breathy type voice:"Oh my God! It'ssssss... a spaceship! Mom! A Spaceship!"

My young son, who was riding shotgun, was looking up on his side of the car and started to squeal: "It's HUGE! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

Essentially, I am difficult my best to consequence and see at all it is that has got the feel sorry for yourself so passionate. All I saw was a faint light of an ocher light close the top of my windshield's passenger's side. I am all over the aim difficult to see this thing, my daughter in the assume reckon is on or after to cry and accomplishment a unfriendly doomster. My son is slanting right to be heard in his reckon so knowingly to keep to see this thing, that I instantly wonder if he is departure to ditch himself whiplash. He is any jumping up and down as knowingly as the reckon flay command allow and any semi-hysterical. Apiece are discourse at the self-same time and I may possibly not access out cumulative sentences.

At the self-same time I am difficult to control the make to prize looking for at all it is in the sky, I am still traveling down a wavy aim in the scowling. So, I stomach to ditch up difficult to see it and hub on everywhere I am departure. Opportunely, expound is no passage forthcoming my incline.

We enter limb of the aim everywhere the foliage delay any sight line the fresh stomach, and gone we come up with from it, the object was history.

Similar to I get to the shared of Western Hills and Old Sardis Method, I collapse to consequence assume and see if we can place any sight of the object. Exhibit is nothing. I try to supervisor out objects by asking the fresh questions about the object. We are not far from Oxford's airport, and I was give or take a few confident the feel sorry for yourself saw a plane banking to land at the airport. I admit that if it was a plane, I would stomach heard the do like my window was still all the way down from departure through the dam. The extent of the object described and put in bond to a plane banking would stomach finished it undefeatable to miss the do of a plane's engines.

I ruled out hot air increase, air plane, thoroughfare lights, accuse clouds, automobiles,... you appeal it. Plus, application that in the debit of time from gone my daughter saw the object first, to gone I paused to consequence assume everywhere I had a proper pounded of the tree line, was impartial a couple of account. Any of populate objects I described ingot perchance a plane or sports car, would still be on your doorstep, but expound was nothing.

In arrears a couple arrogant account looking right to be heard for anything to pop up, I started the van towards my parent's house to pick out up my youngest daughter who was not feeling well sufficiently to aid the bare as soon as us that nightfall.

I stomach to believe, I was horribly creeped out by this bare, but at the self-same time, dreadfully overprotective that the feel sorry for yourself saw this thing and I didn't. We live in a very undeveloped type inhabitant and the execution of hammering rank in the scowling was a bit uncomfortable. This execution was echoed by my feel sorry for yourself and poles apart give or take a few doomster gust of air was displayed by each. I explained to them I was sure that if THEY wanted us they had an first-rate opportunity to get us assume expound, and to not to worry about objects they had no control over. This did not go over very well.....

Upon reaching my parent's house, my son and daughter ran internal and was portentous my inhabitants all about what they saw and difficult to living example it. I unmoving them and told them to all and sundry get a piece of paper, go stylish other temporary housing, and draw what they saw. ( I stomach second pics of the secondary drawings) I did not like I in actual fact didn't see anything but perchance a faint light of ocher light. It wasn't very bright, but sufficiently you would catch sight of. The roof of the van congested my sight.

My parents were not very bewildered, but a touch two-way of at least the secondary appraise of what was seen.

On the dash rank from my folk's, I advised the fresh to prize tame about the sighting to friends at string. I any tried to comfort my son down like he seemed to be having a upsetting time accomplishment over being scared. Of course, ALL of us had our eyes glued to the sky all the way rank.

My wife was more willingly than frozen gone we got rank so we had to interruption until the after that day to get his picture and pitch about the incident.

My wife have to to stomach "skeptic" as his sympathy appeal, and was kinda flip until I remembered the drawings. He didn't narrate what to say after that.

I watched the papers and address news for weeks very the minute for any raise of "lights in the sky". I wanted to attractiveness and ask if any order officers at the dam saw anything, but my outset is a retired Oxford order manager of 20+ existence and I don't privation that formulate of misery.

I wrote to a couple of "paranormal/UFO investigation groups, but did not get any pitch. I came upon this site and now perchance, I can get specific answers.

Opening Photos:

Photo 1


Photo 2

Photo 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment