Monday 20 October 2008

Ufo Sighting In Loveland Colorado On September 6Th 2013 Deep Green And Red Ufo With Many Witnesses

Ufo Sighting In Loveland Colorado On September 6Th 2013 Deep Green And Red Ufo With Many Witnesses
UFO SIGHTING IN LOVELAND, COLORADO ON SEPTEMBER 6TH 2013 - DEEP GREEN AND RED UFO WITH MANY WITNESSES!

My family and I were visiting with friends on a back deck when my wife noticed something off to the west. When I looked to see what it was I could clearly see a deep green and read colored object swaying back and forth in the night sky. Amazed by what I was watching I quickly ran in and grabbed my military night vision camera and ran out to the front yard to video it. I watched it as it hovered, then it slowly moved back, and forth, and up and down, as if it was scanning for something. At that point I ran over to the neighbors house and alerted them to the UFO. It wasnt long before a lot of people joined me in the front yard to watch this amazing event. It was at that point I shined my green laser pointer at it, it turned red then blinked rapidly and vanished! The UFO was deep green with what looked to be two or three red orbs just off to the bottom left corner of it. At times it looked as if these red lights moved independently from the larger ufo. Surprisingly only two days ago I had also videotaped two blue/white ufos over the house. I uploaded the video to a server to view and or download the video go to [Link moved to FI section/cms/tg]

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment