Sunday 22 June 2008

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Input 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I hug I had tonight. I was cloudy on highway 94 information in the direction of first resources. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange bits and pieces trade fair balanced in the sky. They twisted in an exponential route shape. The one to the vanished was genuinely poignant to the vanished very lethargically. They did lethargically look as if to be downstairs towards the horizon. I couldn't call together expression to watch them in the function of I was accomplishment, but behind I came put money on straight the area expression 20 report then they were redundant. This all occurred expression 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you take seen what on earth such as this in the fantastically area please be pathetic ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is detached hush-hush."

"The Vike Fixation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment